Sunday, January 17, 2010

this blog thing is confusing

so i had the just me blog and decided to start this blog, ma,pa, and me for our craft info. ma, pa, and me is the name i share with my parents at craft sales. but for some reason everything gets back to this blog instead of my just me blog. so im thinking of deleting this one so i wont be confused:) sorry i didn't read the comments and respond i just saw them today, shouldn't they let you know you have a comment? oh well off to clean house some more so i can play and finish my valentine doll for the swap!!

2 comments:

  1. HI!!!!! Glad to see you posting hope all is going great!!!! hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is Jan MacKay
    I just left a message on your other blog about my hijacked blogs and email accounts.
    It was a nightmare.
    Your all Hallows Eve Exchange recipient wanted to make sure that you received you gift. She said that it was delivered on the 14th but that she hadn't heard from you. Could you please email me and let me know that you did get your gift
    My new email address is
    primitivejan@gmail.com
    my new blogs are
    http://myprimitivenest.blogspot.com
    http://burntwoodsbears.blogspot.com
    Stop by and say hi.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete